Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I finished the much-referred-to fanfic. It ended up at 4000 words, the first 3900 of which flooded out of my hand basically without my direct participation. I love it when writing is like that.

If you're curious, you can read it here. (Is Fullmetal Alchemist movieverse, Ed/Alfons Heiderich.) Fanfic is just about the only fruit of my writing labors I feel OK posting in public. I've never been quite clear on where teh internets stands in relation to published vs. not and first printing rights and all, so I figure better safe than sorry.

Now I have to try to pick my next writing obsession before one picks me. :-) I'd like to work on the magician story, but given that it also features a character named Edward who's blond, in his early 20s, a college student, metaphysically far from home, AND missing a brother, there's a slight chance I might become confused.

No comments: