Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The lameness stops here!

I hope.

About 1000 words this week, on the crazy crossover. I'm happy with it - it's starting to take shape. More importantly, I wrote a little every day. Now I just need to write a little more every day.

I'm all about the FMA fic lately. I've got the cracktastic crossover (I keep calling it that though it's not really that crack-fueled, just something I've never seen done), the romantic comedy, and the dirty dirty smut. :)

I wish I knew how very fast writers do it. Do they never get stuck? Do they always know what happens next? I've known several people who write very fast and only produce crap, but I also know people who write good stuff at blazing speed. Sometimes I think they just happily write or type away without a care in the world, but I guess they probably worry that they're going too fast and might write better if they slowed down. The ink is always greener on the other side of the page, and all that.

No comments: